Greetings fellow astrophiles,
We are hoping to get at least one session in before the end of July, but tonight is decidedly NOT it. Tomorrow is looking more promising, but the forecasts are not in good agreement as to when any potential clearing will occur. We will announce sometime before 5:00 p.m. tomorrow if anyone will be showing up to open the gates. Stay tuned!